The Rome Rescue Mission is running short on food items, and is asking for your kindness and generosity to replenish their supply.
Many of the food is also used to make food baskets to give out to families, as well as to make meals in their kitchen, so they need family size containers as well.
Below is a list of requested items:
- All kinds of pasta products
- Family size boxes of rice
- Family size boxes of noodle mixes
- Ramen noodles
- Boxes of instant oatmeal packets
- Boxed cereals
- Canned soups
- Canned tomatoes
- Canned carrots
- Canned corn
- All kinds of spices: garlic, parsley, oregano and onions
- Canned fruits
- Olives-green and black
- Tomato sauce
- White vinegar
We also can always use the following: All kinds of meat products – hamburger, chicken, pork, turkey, ham, hot dogs, sandwich meat, bacon, sausage/ Dairy – milk, butter, cheeses.